The Telecommunications Directorate is responsible for the development of the Telecommunications sector in the Kingdom of Bahrain.
View latest consultations
View latest Telecom Market Indicator Reports
Download the Fourth National Telecommunications Plan
Have a look at the Telecommunication Projects.
- 7,858Total Aircraft Movement, December 2017
- 691,623Total Passengers, December 2017
- 21,963Total Cargo and Mail, December 2017
- 36,000Daily average ridership, April 2017
- 22,414,514Total Passengers (Feb 2015-Apr 2017)
- 35,838General Cargo, May2017
- 37,520Container Throughput, May 2017
- 83Total Vessels, May 2017
- 99Percent Mobile network coverage
- 57Percent of households passed by fiber-optic broadband network
- 90Percent of businesses passed by fiber-optic broadband network