|Fare Type||Value ( Fils per one way trip ) Go Card||Value (Fils per one-way trip) Paper Ticket|
|Single Trip||270 fils||300 fils|
|Daily Pass||700 fils||-|
|Weekly Pass||3 BD||-|
|Monthly Pass||12 BD||-|
- All tickets are for one-way travel
- Paper tickets can be bought from the drivers
- Go Card can be bought from ticketing offices and TVMs in Terminals, Bahrain International Airport and University of Bahrain.
- Our drivers can advise you on ticket prices
- You must retain your ticket at all times for inspection by our staff
The GO Card is a re-useable pre-paid bus pass that can be used on any route across the new Bahrain Bus network. GO Cards are cheaper, user-friendly alternative to the paper tickets and easy to get. The purpose of the
GO Card is to facilitate seamless, hassle-free movement across the network at competitive rates, giving customers the option to buy and store credit for flexible journey use.
For more information on the Go Card, please click here.
Last Updated Date:21-06-2022